Friday, November 30, 2012

Fab Friday

Oh, ya know! Just getting back at this here blogging thing. I haven't been writing much, but that's not because I don't love you! It's just because I literally didn't have anything to write about! I'd rather leave this page blank then to have something not worth reading....just me?
So, for the first Friday in a long time, I'm linking up with Laura over at Between the Lines for Fab Friday!

Ebates - Everyone else around these blogging parts has been ranting and raving about this amazing site that pays YOU to shop online! Yep, that's right!!! You heard me! So, I just had to give it a try, and well...I haven't turned back since! I even got the hubs to sign up too!! I don't do MUCH online shopping, but just enough. So far, I think including my Kohls purchase from the other night, I'm right around $10 cash back! Just need to keep adding to that!
Next Up is Kohls....and not just because of Ebates, but because of the amazing sales they always have....and well....having a Kohls card doesn't disappoint either! I can't ALWAYS find something for either myself or Chloe there, and I love their prices!!!
Next thing on my Fab Friday list has got to be Fish Sticks. Yes, I said Fish Sticks. No, this isn't a joke. I'm being completely seriously. These are the only damn things I can always, no matter what, get Chloe to eat! She has been such a picky eater as of late, but no matter what, she loves fish sticks, and she will always eat them! And for that reason, I'm putting them here on my Fab Friday list!
And, last but not least is going to be Scentsy! Yes, I sell it, and yes I love it. It may have also kind of become an obsession for me. I have more scentsy bars then I think I will ever be able to melt ever in my life. But I love them all, and I change my wax all the time so it's ok! I also just bought the bogo buddies deal. I got Penny the Pig and Ollie the Elephant. I let Chloe pick which she wanted, and then put the other in my stuff for parties. To no Surprise, Chloe chose Ollie the Elephant! She loves him! I put a Newborn Nursery scent pak in him, and oh goodness, anywhere Chloe carries Ollie, smells amazing! 
K, now go link up with Laura and tell us what is Fabulous in your life right now!
Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Oh girl you know I love me some ebates!!! I do pretty much all of my shopping, minus groceries, online so I bank!!!

Meg Smith said...

I need to get on board with ebates!! I'm missing out! And even though you're not blogging tons, I feel like I am in the loop because of instagram! That Chloe is so funny with all her posing!

Also, you've been given a Liebster Award Nomination - check out my blog!