Wednesday, November 21, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:
  • I have a new addiction....it's phone cases for my Galaxy S3!
  • We now have a new thing at night for bedtime...it's laying on the couch until Chloe falls asleep. She will NOT fall asleep in her bed anymore.
  • I'm thinking I'm going to take a break over Thanksgiving from blogging....so if you don't see me for a few days, it's because I'm collecting my thoughts to come back with some good stuff for you!
  • I'm secretly really happy that Teen Mom 2 is back on!
  • I haven't seen Breaking Dawn Part 2 yet....so I don't want any spoilers!!!
  • This is my last day of the work week! I took Friday off! Yay!
Go Link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for her SWW post!!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Laura said...

Sorry you're still having sleep trouble with Chloe... that stinks. I'm SO excited about Teen Mom 2, I love that show and 16 & pregnant! Happy Thanksgiving!

Shannon Dew said...

Secretly excited about Teen Mom 2? How bout publicly excited! I freaking' love a good train wreck! And I'm impressed that Chloe falls asleep on the couch! KP has like twice in her whole life!