Wednesday, November 28, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • I saw Breaking Dawn Part 2 and almost cried just because I didn't want it to end!
  • Sometimes I go all weekend and completely forget to drink any water....I'll drink coffee most of the morning, and then Diet Coke or whatever else, but not a single drop of water. I need to get better at that!
  • We bribe Chloe with the Choo Choo train under the tree to eat her dinner! 
  • Andy bought Chloe a new pair of tennis shoes, and I love them so much, I want a pair in my size....lol!
  • I'm not sure I'll ever go back to the Coffee Mate creamer after drinking the International Delights! Omg, IN LOVE!
  • I'm still not really sure what we're going to get Chloe for Christmas....any ideas?
  • Peach the Elf has been sitting on the mantle since Friday.....I need to get better at this Elf on the Shelf thing.
  • There has been numerous times this past week that Chloe has had apples and yogurt for dinner....girlfriend just isn't into eating. Unless it's fish sticks.
  • I haven't been keeping track of any sort of diet for, I couldn't even tell you how long....I'll get back on it after the Holidays. Right now, I'll just enjoy it. I'm still maintaining weight. Within a few pounds of my goal, and I'm ok with that.
Alright, now go link up with Shannon and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!!

Photobucket

6 comments :

Krystal said...

Hello there!

New follower here, I found you through the So What Wednesday Link over at Life After I "Dew".

Have you tried the International Delight Iced Coffee???

Seriously, It's amazing!

-Krys
Keeping PLUS in a MINUS World

Shannon Dew said...

We got KP the leap pad 2 for her big xmas gift! It's supposed to be "all the rage" this year. As for the water consumption, I SUCK! I never drink enough, ever!

sarah smart said...

I am soooo bad at drinking water too... I have got to get better. Have you tried the Natural Bliss coffee creamer??? It only has 4 ingredients in it so it's delish without all the junk in it!!

Amanda said...

I am terrible about water on weekends too! I drink it all day long at work and in the evenings at home, but all weekend its pretty much coffee and wine lol

Love your blog, new follower from So What Wednesday!

Audra said...

I almost cried at BD too - both because it was ending, and that "twist" took my breath away!

Have you had the International Delight Cinnabon coffee creamer? It will change your life.

Vanessa Miller said...

I actually had tears in my eyes when they did the very last scene. So sad it's ending but really hoping for a TV show LOL