Tuesday, November 13, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I know what you're thinking....WHAT?! It's not even Thanksgiving yet! Well, people! I'm here to tell you...I'm aware of this, and I'm also aware of the fact that Thanksgiving is just over a week away!!! So....Andy got bored (or something) and decided that he was going to put some Christmas lights up outside!
Don't worry, because there will be more!!! We're just waiting because 1, we don't want to be the only crazies! And 2, because we don't have a tall enough ladder to get to the second story! LOL!!
And also! One of the reasons I am SO excited about Christmas this year, is because we have a Mantle!!!!!! I seriously could not wait to decorate the inside of the house because we have a Mantle! That was part of the house that sold me when we first looked at it! And so now...of course we have our stockings hung! Yay!!!


Photobucket

1 comment :

CassLangley said...

We put up some outside lights this weekend. We haven't done much inside because we're working on cleaning first. Yesterday we took down all the Halloween/fall decor since we won't be here for thanksgiving anyway. Slowly we're getting ready!