Wednesday, November 7, 2012

So WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • I almost forgot to write this post.
  • The reason I almost forgot to write this post is because I was watching the election results.
  • I'm obsessed with my Galaxy S3!!!
  • Since Halloween night, Chloe hasn't fallen asleep on her own in her bed. 
  • I don't really mind her snuggling with me to fall asleep.
  • Even though I don't mind Chloe snuggling with me to fall asleep, I really hope this fear she has doesn't last long....
  • It goes more then another week or 2, I might consider switching her to a full size bed early!
  • I have been eating candy every single night
  • I cut the feet off Chloe's footie jams. And she loves them now!
  • I'm thinking I won't go scary for Halloween next year. Just because of what it did to Chloe this year....
  • I'm surprised I came up with that much stuff to say SO WHAT! to!
Go over and link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"!!

Photobucket

1 comment :

sarah smart said...

New fan from So What Wednesday. My parents used to have to cut all the feet off my footie jammies when I was little. I still can't sleep with socks on. haha

sarah from mylittlesmarties