Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Lack of Things to Write

I know that my blog has been lacking content....I've been writing, but not anything really worth a damn. So sorry! Just have a bad case of writers block! I just ain't got nothin' up there right now. I'd rather not write anything if it's not good. So, here's my apology letter....not even much of a letter really. Just me saying that I'm here, I'm still reading and all that, I just need a little time to come up with some good stuff. So, if I'm MIA the next few days, I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with their Family and Friends and I'll be back soon! Real Soon! I promise!
Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

Yep, right there w/you! I said the same thing to Kristen last week, I'd rather just not post than post junk. Maybe a little break over t-gives will do us good!