Friday, November 2, 2012

New Scentsy Stuff!!

Happy November 2nd!! This month is very exciting for Scentsy!!!
1st, we have the BOGO Buddies still going on! This is for full size buddies only, so that's 2 buddies for $25! And, for the holidays, they added Pookie the Polar bear to the deal!

2nd, and this one is pretty exciting, I think!! The Fragrance Foams are on sale BOGO!!!! They are just $6! How awesome is that?! With the colder weather, these are the perfect little hand sanitizers for the car, the gym bag, your purse or work bag. I love mine! I have it sitting on my desk at work! And it smells amazing too!!! Oh, and once these are gone, they won't be coming back as of Feb 28, 2013! So sad to see them go! So get 'em while they are here!!

So, what are you waiting for? There are some amazing deals out there! Go get them before they are all gone! I have a party open on my website called Gobble Gobble party! https://cseed.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home


Photobucket

No comments :