Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekend Recap

I woke up this morning and totally realized that I had nothing written up for the ol' blog! Oh NO! That's not like me! So....here ya go! Just a little weekend recap! Enjoy.....
Friday night I had a Scentsy Party for my work friend Alanda! It was a total BLAST! After the work was done and all the orders were taken, we ended up having a dance party! I love my work girls!

Saturday Morning this one woke up in  a great mood and wanted to play with the snowman! So we got the new gel window clings out! These things are awesome!!!!

Well, that's about it for me! How was your weekend? 
Sorry for the lack of blogging!

Photobucket

1 comment :

Meg Smith said...

Chloe is seriously adorable!!! Those window clings are so fun -- especially for the little ones!