Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend Recap

Friday Night was my night. I went to a Shellac party at a work friends house! It was a blast!! Drinks and lots of fun doing nails! What could be better.
Saturday morning was full of me and my girl while Daddy did lots of homework. Then I had to leave to go to my Scentsy party. That turned out really good! Lots of sales for me! Made me really happy. Only bad part was it was out in Taylor....so it's like an hour drive. But, it was worth it. I drove to get my girl Krista and then she hopped in my truck and we went from there.
Sunday, Hubs did more homework and took a test. But, when he was finished, we went to Home Depot and bought a Christmas Tree!! That was fun! And apparently, when you bought a certain tree (the one we bought) you got a free pack of 100 ornaments! SCORE!!!

Then if was off to Kroger...Daddy went in while Chloe and I stayed in the car. She started whining, so I gave her my phone to watch some Mickey!

And then home for some relaxing and bed time!! Couldn't have asked for a better weekend! 

How was yours? Do anything fun and exciting?



Photobucket

No comments :