Wednesday, November 14, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:
  • Chloe about had me give up last night.....not going to sleep until WELL after 9pm. Yea, not my kind of night....
  • I almost didn't write this SWW post due to Little Miss staying up late
  • We have our Christmas Stockings hung and lights up outside!
  • We're putting our Tree up next Friday!
  • We might just be spending Thanksgiving alone with out little family...just us. And I just might not care.
  • I have $600 in Christmas spending money in my purse and it's KILLING ME!!!!
  • I think I might be addicted to phone covers for my GS3....
  • I just started ordering things through Ebates! I LOVE IT!
  • I think I'm truly addicted to Scentsy parties! They are SOOOOO much fun!!!!!
Go link up with my cousin Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you're saying SO WHAT to this week!

Photobucket

5 comments :

Unknown said...

I want to put up our Christmas decorations so bad but my husband says NO! Boooo. I can not wait until the day after Thanksgiving.

Happy Wednesday :)

Shannon Dew said...

Isn't Ebates fun? And when you get that first check! Oh baby! And I don't think you should be walking around w/$600! Girl you crazy!

sarah smart said...

I need to get on the ball and start getting our Christmas decorations out! We might be doing Thanksgiving by ourselves too...and I honestly don't care either. Traveling, packing, driving with 3 kids...too much stress to enjoy the holidays!

Vanessa Miller said...

I can't wait to get my Christmas decorations up! I just started shopping with Ebates too. It's going to be great since I buy most of my Christmas gifts online.

Mix of 6 Blog said...

Yay for Christmas decorations! Haha! I can't wait to decorate for Christmas.