Thursday, March 21, 2013

Done Smoking and Done with School!

I know you are probably going “What?! I thought you guys quit like a year ago?!” Well…we did! And I hate to admit it, but we didn’t quit for very long. Andy being in school, busy with work…other things going on. I don’t have the greatest will power, and if I went out with my girls for a night, I would want to smoke because I was drinking…..oh well, so shoot me.
Now, it’s been 3 long years since He’s started school. I remember it very well, actually. I was a mere 16 weeks pregnant when we were on the train headed to Chicago for my birthday weekend! He was studying to test out of a class so that he wouldn’t have to take it….and I was, reading Vampire Diaries. I remember that he was studying a lot while we were in the hotel room, and I actually remember feeling Chloe kick for the first time that weekend too. It was all pretty amazing.
Btw-I feel the need to say that I did NOT smoke while I was pregnant…And either did Andy. We actually didn’t smoke for about 2 years prior to me getting pregnant, and that continued all the way up until Chloe’s first birthday….
Anyways, I kind of got off track there for a second.
This is like the moment we have all been waiting for, kind of. Through this whole thing, we both said that we were going to quit smoking when he was done with school…just so that pressure and stress was gone and there wasn’t the urge anymore. And it was just be much easier. So here we are. Today is the day!(Well....Monday was the day) He’s done with school….FINALLY! I have my husband back, Chloe’s got her fun loving Daddy back. He won’t be sitting on the floor in the middle of the living room doing homework anymore. He can hang out with us on the weekends again. We will be able to take Chloe to Chuck E Cheese (for the first time) and maybe even bowling…..I just can’t wait for all the fun stuff we’re going to be able to do now. It’s going to be awesome!
So, next week we leave for Florida… 


Crystal

No comments :