Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!

27 Years ago today, I was brought into this world by someone who didn't really want me, and 6 months later gave me up for adoption.....
Sorry to open this post up in such a negative way, but that's what I think about every year on this day since I was 21 and first found out I was adopted.
Thank the Lord that I was adopted into a family that actually loved me and cared enough to take care of me and helped me become the person that I am.
Hubs bought got me a sweet sweet card from him and Chloe, and also a pair of blue ombre shorts, a really super cute denim jacket and a super adorable dress for Florida. I got a Target gift card in the mail from my Mommy and Daddy and an iTunes gift card in the mail from my sister and her hubs. 
Thanks guys! I can't wait to do some shopping! And that's exactly what I'm doing today! Hubs and I are spending the day alone without the little one. She's going to day care and we're actually going to an eye doc appt, new glasses for me, hubs will find out if he needs glasses, and then we're going to PF Changs for lunch, and then some shopping and a movie! YAY!!! I wouldn't want to spend my day any other way!


Photobucket

4 comments :

Laura said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great one!

Shannon Dew said...

Happy Birthday Cuz!

Veronica and Daniel said...

Sounds like wonderful birthday plans! I love PF Changs...What will you get with your Target gift card?!

Happy Birthday :)

Tiffany said...

Awww, Happy Birthday!
This sounds like the perfect day! I went yesterday and got new glasses too!