Wednesday, March 20, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • Chloe is pretty much already packed for Florida....except for her toiletries.
  • I look forward every week to organizing and making grocery lists and shopping.
  • Sometimes I forget that I need to drink water after drinking coffee until about 1pm.
  • Chloe isn't potty trained. She only goes on the potty when she feels like it. And until we're home from Florida, I'm ok with that.
  • Chloe throws a fit if she can't wear her little white "dance shoes". She HAS to change into them as soon as we get home!
  • Chloe has a cold, and I'm glad that she got it now instead of next week when we leave for Florida.
  • If I can help it, I try not to get gas if it's cold outside...and it seems that every time I need gas, it's cold and blustery...UGH!
  • Sometimes I sit and play Candy Crush while Chloe is playing in the bath.
  • I'm actually looking forward to cleaning and packing this weekend.
  • I need to change my grocery shopping day because the Meijer I go to is usually out of a lot of stock when I go on Sunday. So I might start going on a Thursday or Friday instead...see if I have better luck!
Head on over to Shannon's Blog and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Crystal

5 comments :

Alena Pidala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alena Pidala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alena Pidala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alena Pidala said...

Im not sure what just happened! I posted a comment and it got added three times, and then deleted!! I have a 26 month old (Molly) who does the same thing with her shoes, only they are Minnie Mouse rain boots. Sometimes toddlers are confusing!! Are you going to Disney? :) Linking up from Life After I "Dew."

Jessica said...

I play Candy Crush while my son is in the bath too. Sometimes at the end of the day I just need a minute to myself before the inevitable fighting sleep like it's his job begins.