Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Trendy Tots

Linking up with Kelly over at Mrs. In Training to share with you my trendy tot!! And, let me tell you, she's a trendy one!

This is a brand new link up for me, and I’m so excited about it. Kelly does a link up on Tuesday called Trendy Tots, and it’s basically just pics of her “trendy tots” in all their awesomeness!
Now, I’d like to say that Chloe is a pretty Trendy Tot. As long as Daddy doesn't dress her…..lol! Sorry, babe, but you just have no fashion sense when it comes to dressing her. Jeans and a shirt is as far as you will take it. Now, I do admit, sometimes he does surprise me, but mostly. It’s just a tad, well….boring. I like to put her in bright pops of color. Cute little skirts with leggings…ya know. Girly stuff that shows her personality! We all know that this little Diva has got the personality! So, without further adieu, I give you, my Trendy Tot in all her glory!
Thanksgiving 2012

As simple as this is, it's one of my faves!

Valentine's Day 2013

Not the most fashionable, but girlfriend was rocking that hat!

Can you say DIVA?! Look at that little bent knee.....Love Her!


Crystal

1 comment :

Karen said...

What a cutie! She is definitely rocking that hat!