Saturday, March 9, 2013

Finish the Sentence

button

1. People always tell me that Chloe looks JUST LIKE ME.....doesn't surprise me.
2. In the movie based on my life, I would feel bad for the actors and actresses, because it wouldn't make much money.
3. Typically, I end up regretting stuff that I say far too late....I don't have a filter
4. I always ask to omit the onion. YUCK!
5. Kim and Kanye really need to fall off the face of the earth and put that baby up for adoption.
6. My Parents always reminded me that I need to be paranoid no matter what I was doing or where I was....Thank goodness I have forgotten about this rule.
7. Every single day I wake up and weigh myself.
8. This one time in College I....don't have any stories from college because didn't go.
9. My grossest habit is I pick my nose, and bite my nail.
10. My latest white lie was was telling Chloe there wasn't any cake left.
11. I know all the words to most MMCH and Barney songs. Gosh, I'm a toddler Mom.
12. When I grow up I want to make more money then I do now.
13. Sexy time is sexy.
14. I will never, ever be able to get the Thrift Shop song out of my head now.
15. I think it's hilarious when Chloe sings at the top of her lungs and is so serious about it!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Jake said...

i have zero filter either...thanks for linking up with us!

Nikki @ WishUponAShootingStar said...

I am the opposite, I never regret what I have said, I always regret what I didn't say. Hours later I have recited what happened probably 100 times and thought of all the things I could have said!

-Nikki

http://niksynikki.blogspot.com/