Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

This week I’m saying SO WHAT! If:

  •  When someone compliments on what I’m wearing, I always look down at myself as if to kind of check it out…ha! I just noticed that I do that, this week.
  •  I got a face lift….and I love it! I know that I like to change it up a lot, and I was contemplating it, then finally just decided to do it! And I love it!!! Big Thank you to Tiffany!
  • The past few times I've cooked in my crock pot, I was convinced that I needed a new one, because everything was over cooked….well…come to find out, it was me. I set it too long. Ooops!
  • I’m excited about St Patty’s Day, but for different reason then everyone else. I just like to dress up in green! I don’t drink like the crazies do…LOL!
  • As soon as Andy is done with school (Monday) I’m going to suggest that we alternate nights with bath and night time….It will keep my sane. LOL!
  •   I’m counting down the days till the 28th! Seriously, I need some sun in my life right now! I know it's going to be a long 2 day drive...but it's going to be fun staying in hotels, and having some fun int he sun!
  • I have a WHOLE new wardrobe for Florida that's going to take me right through summer and I couldn't be more excited. I'll post pictures as I start to wear them!
  • This isn't really a SO WHAT, but....I'm in a size 5 pants now! I have NEVER been a size 5! This is HUGE! 
  • I try REALLY hard to be one of the first link ups for SWW every week....but because of my work schedule, that doesn't always happen.
Head on over to Shannon's blog and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!


Crystal

5 comments :

Karen said...

Love your new blog design! have fun in FL!

Unknown said...

Have fun on your vacation! Can't wait for more sunshine here :)

Shannon Dew said...

I'm jealous of your vaca! It'll totally be worth the 2 day drive!

Royal @ Royal Proclaims said...

Oh, a vacation sounds awesome right now.

Size 5?! That's awesome!

Visiting from "Life After I Dew"

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.