Thursday, March 14, 2013

O'Keefe Working Hands


I’m sure you all seen my IG post a few weeks back of how badly dried and cracked my hands were.......

It’s crazy how your skin seems to change over the years. I have never in my life had dry skin. But for some reason, this year? It’s been horrible! Not only has my skin changed, but my allergies and everything…just horrible. I guess that’s what happens when you get old, right? Or is it just having a baby changes your whole immune system, maybe both? Eh, whatever.
Anyways, I have tried pretty much everything….nothing seemed to work. I know you aren’t supposed to use anything scented when you have dry skin, and maybe that was my problem. So I got a few suggestions from people with the same problem. And one of them was the O’Keefe Working Hands Crème. Let me tell you, this is like the BEST stuff I’ve ever put on my hands. It’s amazing. It’s kind of nasty feeling…like greasy ish, but if you just put it on at bed time that doesn’t affect anything. I love it. The very first time I used it, I woke up and my hands were almost 100% better. It was amazing! I’ve also been using it on my new tattoo, and it’s helped the healing process tremendously!
So, long story short, this shit is the bomb.com! I will never use anything else for my dry cracked hands. And I suggest, if you suffer from dry hands, you give this stuff a try too!

Crystal