Wednesday, March 6, 2013

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • I wish I had the whole week off work for my birthday.
  • The next 3 weeks can really not go by fast enough for me....
  • I ate cake.....and lots of it. Damnit, it was my birthday, and it only comes around once a year....
  • Now that I ate cake, I need to be VERY GOOD this week and try to be under my calories so that I don't gain weight.
  • I have gotten a whole new wardrobe for summer, meaning I have a whole new wardrobe to take with me to Florida.
  • Since I got my Scentsy order from all the discontinued scents that I got, I no longer have enough room in the drawer that I stored all my other scents. Now, I think I'm going to have to get a storage tub of some sort to keep them all in.....admitting you have a problem is the first step, right?
  • Hubs and I haven't drank alcohol in over 2 weeks.....And NO! I'm not pregnant.
  • I'm in love with my new Ashbury Scentsy warmer....so much so, that I'm not sure I'll want to change it when a new holiday comes around. LOL!

Head over to Life After I "Dew" and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Photobucket

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Glad you had a great birthday! You deserve cake! It's your birthday! I ate cake for a whole week to celebrate mine!

Jessica said...

I just made a Key Lime Cake...talk about delish and I may have eaten half of it myself...oops! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

i havent drank alcohol in a couple weeks either! whats going on with me?? haha

happy to have found your blog!

nichollvincent.blogspot.com