Friday, March 15, 2013

Fab Friday


Linking up with Laura from The Everyday Joys for Fab Friday!

  • Tiffany from Momma Bear Diaries....she's amazing and awesome and the bomb.com for doing my new blog design! She truly knows what I like and my last few designs have been from her, and I just love her!
  • Old Navy....They have amazing jeans that fit me just right. I have a pair of the Rockstar Skinnies, and I am absolutely in love with them. I'm going back to get another pair of the Rockstars in a different style, cuz I just love them that much.
  • Andy only has like 4 pages left to write of his last paper for school and then he's done. He might actually finish before this weekend....which, would be AWESOME! Thank God for NO MORE SCHOOL!
  • VACATION! I know I have put this in like every single one of my SWW posts and every other FB status and whatnot, but it's just because I am so gosh darn stinkin excited about it.
  • My new glasses. Hubs and I went to get our eyes checked, and my prescription changed. Like a lot, and let me tell you, I can SEE!!!! I don't need them for anything other then reading and computer, which is awesome news to me. Now I just need to have my license changed so that it doesn't have corrective lenses on it. I don't wear them while I'm driving anyways, so I'm already breaking some kind of law...LOL! Oooops.
  • Coastal.com.....They are awesome. Regardless of the fact that my first pair I ordered didn't fit. My fault anyways....but I'm sending them back, and ordering another pair so that I'll have 2 pairs. One for home and one for work. YAY!
Alright, I'm done, so now go over to The Every Day Joys and tell us what's Fab in your life right now!


Crystal

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I'm so happy that Andy will be done with school soon! I know what a relief it was when Jimmy finished! And YES Old Navy jeans are definitely my go to, even for maternity!

Britt said...

Love the new design, it looks great!