Monday, September 10, 2012

Big Girl Bed

Just under a week ago I said that I wasn't ready to turn Chloe's bed into a Full size bed. But the more I think about it, the more I think it would be just fine! She's been doing GREAT in her toddler bed! She's been in it since she was about 18 months, or so.....and well, changing her to a Full would mean we get new bedding AND that we get to FINALLY do her bedroom. So that really makes me excited!!
So, here's what I'm thinking....

We already bought a hot pink hamper for her room, so that's done....and all her furniture is white, so it's going to be perfect!! We bought a really cute wall hanging with the "dream" definition on it. So the "theme" of the room will be zebra but with pink and green accents. That's only because we already have her cubby thing with the pink and green drawer things in it. So we're not going to change that.
I think it's going to be great! And I cannot wait! And we're still going to paint her room....only now that we're going to do the zebra, I might just do pink and white instead of the pink and green....that might look better.


Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

So much fun! I think we're just going to move KP straight into her full size bed instead of the toddler bed, when the time comes. But re-doing a room is so fun! I just got fabric to make new curtains for KP! Can't wait to see how this turns out!