Wednesday, September 5, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday


Yet again, we've come to another week and another Wednesday!
And this week, I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • We were supposed to start P90X yesterday....but that didn't happen
  • We were supposed to go grocery shopping yesterday, but guess what....that didn't happen either.
  • I spent my first Hostess rewards with Scentsy on a mid size warmer, a plug in warmer and a scent bar for myself. I plan on buying some stock with the pay out!
  • I still haven't sent the Thank You cards out for Chloe's birthday. Yea, I'm bad. I'm planning on printing them out today!
  • I have gained weight the past 2 weeks at Weight Watchers. I'm hoping to turn that around today!
  • I have a $25 Starbucks card that I have yet to use...I cannot wait for my first Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!
  • I still need to buy a white frame to put my Fall Bucket List in!
  • This weekend is going to be all about printing out our Family pics and putting frames on the walls!!!! I cannot wait!
  • That Minnie Balloon that I've spoken about in past SWW's? Yep, STILL floating!
Now, go link up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew"!!!


Photobucket

5 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

girl go get you a latte!! my g/c's don't last long! oh and the dora balloon is still floating around our house too.

Unknown said...

I love saving gift cards. Makes me feel like I'm rich even if the card's only a $10 card. LOL. Stopping in from LAID.
Jen @ CraftyMisAdventures.com

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I would have done went through that 25 card & then some! Go get you a latte!

Brandy Bruce said...

So excited about PSL at Starbucks! I love it when the fall drinks come out.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

We love fall, what's on your bucket list?? I JUST got some pics printed in hopes of creating a photo wall soon! :) It IS very exciting! :-)