Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Letter's

Photobucket
Dear Mother-In-Law, you are truly amazing for changing your plans just to be able to watch Chloe for us while we go out for an afternoon on October 7th! I'm so grateful to have you in ours and Chloe's life! Dear Scentsy, I have only been selling for less then 2 months, but I'm almost at my $1,000 goal, and I already have 1 recruit, who also already has a recruit AND I might be getting another recruit from the party I have in October! Dear Andy, You are an amazing father and Husband and you are rocking it out, making this house into a home! It's coming together so good and I love you so much! Dear Chloe, Thank you for NOT being a train wreck when it comes to turning 2!! I've heard some horror stories, and we have yet to experience anything out of the normal, Toddler, I'm tired/cranky times! And for that, I'm truly thankful!! Dear Tiffany, Thank you for another GREAT blog design! I promise you this time this one is staying!!! I Absolutely LOVE it!!!

Photobucket

No comments :