Tuesday, September 11, 2012

How was your weekend?

I know it's Tuesday and I should have posted about my weekend yesterday, but I didn't. Honestly, because we did a whole lot of nothing, and I have NOTHING else to write about today....sad, but true. I'm at a total loss for words.
Our weekend consisted of some shopping. We bought some new curtains for our family room. We bought a new piece for Chloe's wall, and also a new hamper for Chloe's room, and one for our room too. Saturday we had lunch at Olga's....seriously one of my favorite places! And then Sunday we ordered in from a local pizza place and I got a chicken cesear calzone. Now, THAT was good!!!! Yummo!!!!!
This weekend we're supposed to be going to the Toledo Zoo to meet up with Shannon, her Hubs and Little Miss KP! That is if her Hubs doesn't have to work! So, here's hoping! Seriously, it's going to be absolutely perfect zoo weather!

Well, ladies....that's all I have for you right now. Hope everyone has a good rest of your Tuesday!

1 comment :

Ashleigh Nichole said...

what is Olga's? & I am jealous that you are meetin up with Shannon little miss Kp & the hubs ugh! Again another reason I hate living so dang far away boo :( However I hope all you have tons & tons of fun :)