Thursday, September 27, 2012

Last Night

Sorry for my lack of blogging today, but I just got downstairs after getting ready for my day and realized that I didn't have anything scheduled for today. I was out last night....it was for an ACS fundraiser for my work. I didn't get home until 10pm!! On a Wednesday, OMG, RIGHT?
Anyways, it was a fun night! Drinks and food and comedy with my work girls! Couldn't have asked for a better night out....but today?? Well, I'm sporting a wet hair, bun, and I'm sitting here hoping that this sounds good when I'm finished typing it because I know that I have to go wake Chloe up in about 2 minutes.
So there you have it, I blogged, not very good, not very interesting, but I did it! I hate leaving my blog un-written for a day. It just bugs me! So, if I didn't post this, I would have been frantic at work all day trying to come up with something else just as shitty as this.
Enjoy!
Photobucket

No comments :