Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Hello, and Welcome Fall!

I think fall just might be 1 of my favorite seasons!! I say that lightly though, because I do love Spring and Summer too! Bahahaha, sorry Winter, I don't like you!!
Anyways, Fall....yes! It's finally Fall time! Time for long sleeves and jeans and hoodies. Time for fancy Starbucks drinks and hay rides and cider and donuts at the cider mill. Time for the leaves to start changing and the weather to get a bit more chilly. Time to start carving pumpkins and start thinking about what the little ones are going to be for Halloween! Time for fresh pumpkin seeds and the smells of the amazing fall Scentsy scents to be filling the homes! Time for Apple and Pumpkin desserts to go in the oven, and of course time for Football and Thanksgiving!
I love Fall!



And of course we can't forget about Fall TV!!! I cannot wait for Vampire Diaries to start!!!! Eeeeeek!



Photobucket

3 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Love fall! I built the first fire in the fire place yesterday and the house smelled of fire, LOVED it!

greeneyedkelly said...

Um hello, I can't wait for Vampire Diaries to start. I love that show. I'm 49 years old and VD and Pretty Little Liars.

Heather (GurleeGirrl) said...

I swear it feels like forever since I had my Vampire Diaries fix - I am dying. Need me some Damon STAT!