Thursday, September 13, 2012

Scentsy Holiday 2012

From Halloween to Christmas, and all in between, Scentsy has something for everyone this Holiday season!! I am so so excited about these warmers, I seriously want them all!!! All the Halloween and Christmas ones will be available for purchase September 15th!

For the Fall Season there is:
10% off all month long! Don't wait! Get yours today!!! If you are interested, you can order here!

For Halloween, there is:
For Thanksgiving, we have:
Warmer of the month for October! If you are interested, please let me know and I can start taking the pre orders!!!
And then, what I'm most excited about is Christmas! Take a look:

And then of course we have the scents of the month!! For September we have Caramel Pear Crisp, and for October it will be Mandarin Moon! If you are interested in October, I can take the pre orders now, and for Caramel Pear crisp, it's available until the end of the month and it's only $4.50!!
 
Let me know if you are interested in any of these fantastic warmers or scents!
If you would like to hear my specials for the month, let me know!! I can't post them publicly....
 
To order, click here and then click Join for the Launch Party!
 

 
Photobucket


No comments :