Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Scentsy Launch


This month I'm having my Scentsy Launch party! I'm super excited for it, but at this time I only have 4 people that have RSVP'd. And only 3 of them are FOR SURE coming....awesome! But I'm not too worried. I think I might get a good turnout. There is still time....
But for those of you who won't be able to make it to the party, there is an online party going! I encourage you to check it out! We have the most amazing, absolutely adorable Pumpkin Warmer! This warmer is just perfect for the fall months!
You can click here if you'd like to order it!
And then of course the September scent of the month is ah-mazing! Caramel Pear Crisp! Doesn't that just SCREAM fall!? Yep, thought so!
You can click here if you'd like to order it!

I think these two together are like the perfect pair for a good fall day!
My website is  https://cseed.scentsy.us/Scentsy/Home - If you would like to place an order this month, you can order through my Launch Party!! Just click on that "Join Party" link and you are ready to go!! If you have any questions, my email and phone number is right on that home page!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Is pumpkin marshmallow coming back?!

CassLangley said...

I'll be browsing through the scents for sure! I love fall scents. Would it be wrong to have them going all year?