Wednesday, September 12, 2012

So WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
 
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:
  • We tried to do P90X but we had to take the weekend off because we were so soar. And then we did it Monday, and then Tuesday just decided to the treadmill....maybe P90X will be every other day?
  • I find myself wanting to spend all my Scentsy money on Scentsy stuff for myself....Ahhh! This might not be good.
  • I cannot wait to get Chloe's big girl bedding! It might be awhile still, but nonetheless, I cannot wait!
  • Took me about 3 weeks to send out the Thank You cards for Chloe's birthday....oh well! They are sent NOW! With cute wallet size pics in them!
  • I told myself that I wasn't going to order an Erin Condren planner for 2013....but I did! And I cannot wait to get it!!!!!
  • That damn Minnie Mouse balloon from past SWW....yea, she's still floating. Barely, but she's still floating!
I can't think of anything else to say SO WHAT! to this week...wish me luck on weight in today! I know I'm going to need it.

Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

Which planner did you get? I'm thinking about getting a May Book this year. It's smaller and the price is much nicer!