Wednesday, September 26, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I worked out last night. I did NOT want to, but I did it....
  • I'm going out tonight. Yep, Wednesday night! It's actually a work event for ACS! Comedy Club. Yep, I'm pretty excited about this!
  • I haven't been keeping track of what I eat all week.....and I.DON'T.CARE!
  • I started getting back into Pinterest after a few months of not really paying attention. And now I want to make every single dessert and crock pot recipe I can find!!
  • I was drinking Vi Shakes, but then I stopped...they didn't work for me.
  • I'm totally considering letting day care potty train Chloe when she's 2.5! Just because I don't feel like dealing with it. Unless she shows signs of interest before then.
That's it for me, hop on over to Life After I "Dew" and link up!


Photobucket

4 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I feel you! KP is not even close to being ready to potty train and that is OK by me!

Unknown said...

Get it mama for working out! And I haven't been tracking what I eat at all either. It's just no fun to keep up with that stuff :/
I've been getting back into Pinterest too, I feel like with all the holidays coming up it's time to get crafty! I didn't potty train until my son was 3. And he was ready and was trained in one day. seriously. There's no use in forcing the issue. Leah @ Lovely Life of Leah

Unknown said...

So glad to hear that the Vi Shakes didn't work for someone else too! I liked the way they tasted, but they didn't do a darn thing other than have me eat more because I was still starving.

Don't potty train her unless she's ready. It is not fun to do it before then. A family I worked for wanted their son potty trained at two and he just wasn't ready. It was awful.

Unknown said...

I am the same way with the potty training thing. We pay good money for day care so why not. :)

Glad I found your blog, hoping over from So What Wednesday.

You have a new follower :)