Saturday, September 8, 2012

Most Amazing Fall

Since I'm a new Scentsy Consultant, I have had the pleasure of learning all about these amazing products this past month! And let me tell you, they are all amazing! I had just gotten started out with the company, and was a little low on funds, so I didn't get the pleasure of getting the scent and warmer of the month for September, but I have learned from the wonderful girls that did get them that they are amazing!
The warmer:





Is this not just the cutest warmer ever?! It's 10% off this month, which makes it only $27!!!










And then the amazing fall scent for September:

Just amazing!!!! This too is discounted this month! Making it just $4.50!!!
If you are interested in ordering any of these items, just go to my website, click to join the "Launch Party" and you can order them!!!
And!!! If you place your order before the 22nd of the month, let me know and I can give you my monthly special! I'm closing my Launch party on the 22nd!


Photobucket

No comments :