Wednesday, September 19, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:


  • I already got a new blog design....this time, it's for good. NO changing it until at LEAST 6 months to a year! I love it, so I don't see myself changing it anytime soon!
  • Took us until now to figure out that all we needed to do was change the faucet in the master bathroom to be able to get hot water....hmmmmm
  • Took almost 3 months to knock 4 things off our to do list for the house.....maybe this weekend the 5th will get done? Stay Tuned!
  • I'm not too worried that nobody is coming to my Scentsy Launch party this weekend....only because I have a party the weekend after that I KNOW I'm going to sweep up!! So excited!!!
  • I've been looking at Thanksgiving shirts for Chloe on Etsy....yep, I said it!
  • I'm not sure yet what Chloe's going to be for Halloween....I need some help.
  • We didn't do any workout on Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday....see also: Mamma chose to drink instead.
  • I did yoga for the first time last night!
  • I'm sooooo super happy that fall weather is finally here!!!
That's it for me this week! Go check out Shannon's new blog deign and link up!!

Photobucket

4 comments :

julie said...

it takes forever for our to do list to have things crossed off too. Mostly b/c I get busy w/the kids.

Meg Smith said...

I love the new layout! And how was the yoga??!!

You are the queen of SWW; always the first one to link up!!! At least I know where to find you! ;)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

It seems to be a recurring theme to not know what our toddlers are going to be for Halloween this year! I'm also in that boat.

Love the new design!

Anonymous said...

Your blog design and colours are awesome!

What did you think of Yoga?? I've done Hot Yoga a few times and I love it.