Thursday, September 20, 2012

Holiday Scentsy

As I mentioned last week, the Holiday Warmers are now available! I will be closing my Launch party on the 22nd!! If you are interested in getting your order in before then, please, let me know!!
I'm just starting out in my Scentsy business, and I'm in my second month now! I'm a little over $200 away from reaching my first $1,000 in sales, and if I can reach that before October 19th, I would be one happy girl!! It's not something through the company, it's just a personal goal to get my commission bumped up, but any help in this would be appreciated!
Thanks again for your support!
Just a little reminder here of what's available for the Holiday season

Full Size Warmers:
Holiday Scent Bars:

Plug In Warmers:

Silhouette Collection:

And then, last but not least....meet Pookie! Here's the Holiday Scent Buddy!!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I'm here if you need anything, and if you are interested in ordering, I do have my Launch party open until the 22nd!! I will be closing that party out that night, so if there is anything you're interested in ordering, do it now!! Click here
Thanks, Ladies!



Photobucket

1 comment :

CassLangley said...

How much is the Gingerbread plug in one? Its so cute!