Monday, October 1, 2012

First Scentsy Party!

Saturday was my first Scentsy party! I LOVED it!! It was so much fun, and I sold a lot more then I had planned on selling!

We did a collaboration party between my friend Mallory who sells ThirtyOne! She did good too! We both had fun, and that's all that matters.
At the end of the day I ended up with over $230 in sales! The hostess of the party got away with over $30 in free items and 3 1/2 priced items! She was SO happy!!!!
So with that party, and another couple of orders, including one for myself, I exceeded $1,000 for my month! I am so happy about this! And I just want to thank the people that have supported me!!! You have been awesome!!!!

Photobucket

3 comments :

julie said...

that's great! Congrats!!

Shannon Dew said...

YAY!! So glad you had a good first party! Here's to many more!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

YAY! I am glad your first party went so well sweet girl :)