Friday, October 12, 2012

Fab Friday


Every Friday should be Fabulous! I mean, come on.....it's FRIDAY! So, this Friday I want to talk about what I'm doing this weekend!
ACS!
My company is a huge part of the American Cancer Society, and every year we have the walk in downtown Detroit! Making Strides for Breast Cancer!
I'm really hoping that it's not going to rain, because last year I didn't make it. I woke up early in the morning, got ready, and figured out it was raining, and then we didn't go. But I'm really hoping this year is different. I'm planning to get on stage and everything, so wish me luck and pray for the rain Gods to NOT show up until after the walk!
If you live in the Detroit area, or surrounding areas, you should definitely come out! It's a great time and for a great cause!! It starts in downtown detroit at Ford Field!!

Photobucket

3 comments :

Whitney @ Momma Knows Best said...

I hope the weather cooperates for you! Happy Friday :).

Lacy said...

Hope it doesn't rain tomorrow. Have a great time at the walk..

Visiting from Laura's (Between The Lines) blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I hope it doesn't rain!!!

Thanks for linking up, Crystal! :)