Thursday, October 4, 2012

Erin Condren Life Planner

So, I got my 2013 Erin Condren Life Planner! What else can I say other then I love it!!! It's much thinner this year, which is nice because it's not as heavy as it was. Also, the Month tabs are coated!! So they won't bed, rip or tear! I'm surprised some of mine are still hanging onto my 2012 one!
I have to say that I really wasn't going to spend the money this year on an EC Planner, but after seeing everyone posting their pictures of theirs...I just couldn't resist!
So, here she is! I love it and I can't wait for January to start using it!






Love how the months are on 2 pages!!




I'm pretty sure the laminated tabs might be my most favorite thing of the whole planner! This thing is made so well! I just love it!















Photobucket

2 comments :

Unknown said...

mine too! (being that the posts are covered this year!! no more "self laminating with scotch tape!!)

I love the pictures though.

Tiffany said...

I love yours! I seriously can't wait until mine gets here!