Tuesday, October 2, 2012

New Piece of Furniture

We went to Ikea....again. We went for some new light fixtures. We left with those, AND a China Cabinet! I'm super excited about this! If you've seen my upper cabinet that's filled with wine glasses, you would completely understand...ugh, it drives me nuts!!
So here you go! Our dining room is almost complete. Now we just need to paint...but I know that's going to take some time to happen. And I'm ok with that!
So there you have it! Our new china cabinet!! I am in love with it!!
What do you think?



















Photobucket

3 comments :

julie said...

I love IKEA! Glad you found something you love.

Ashley said...

I love this!!! Cant wait to see what you put in it

Ashley Quarles said...

Love the cabinet!!! And IKEA is like heaven on earth!!