Monday, October 8, 2012

Disney On Ice: Rocking Ever After

Saturday was a blast! We woke up and got ready and headed out the door before 10:30 so that we could get to McDonald's for some pancakes for the little one and coffee and diet coke and sausage cheese mcmuffins for us. Then we were on our way! Truckin' in about a half hour drive to Auburn Hills for the Disney On Ice Rocking Ever After! SO MUCH FUN!!!
I don't ever remember going to this as a kid......I may have, I just don't remember. But let me tell you, the look on Chloe's face brought tears to both mine and Hubs eyes. It was just amazing. The absolute joy in her eyes was something that as a parent, you just love seeing. She had so much fun! She squeeled with joy and excitement when Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Goofy came out, and she loved seeing all the ice skaters singing and dancing! So much fun! There was a few times where she just wanted to run around, so we had to make our way up the 50+ staircase to the main floor to walk, but it was alllll way worth the look on her face! She danced, she clapped and there was so many wide eyed ooooh and ahhhh's, it was just amazing! Here are some of the pictures I was able to get! We were 5 rows up from the ice!! Amazing seats!!!

 Minnie and Mickey! She always asked where they were when they skated off stage! Obviously she loved them the most!
Mermaid's from The Little Mermaid! I think that may have been my favorite part of the show! That was always my favorite movie as a kid!
Ariel!! She was actually really pretty, and I think maybe one of the only characters NOT wearing a wig!!


 The candle guy from Beauty and the Beast!

 And of course, Belle!

 The other parts that I didn't get pictures of because I was too busy enjoying the show was Brave and Rapunzel....I'm pretty sure that was it!!
We had a blast!!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Awe I'm so glad she liked it!!!!

CassLangley said...

I went to a Disney on Ice show when I was little and I know I loved it. The one I saw was just Beauty and the Beast so this seems pretty awesome!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I am glad that little miss loved it. I have seen so many photos & heard so much about it that I so think I wanna go to this! Is that bad? Maybe I can be a little kid for a night :)

julie said...

So fun!