Thursday, October 25, 2012

Damn Things I want and Can't Have!

So, there is this bag, it's from Thirty One, and I want it OH SO BAD! But.....I just can't justify paying effing $90 for the damn thing! The bag itself is $70, shipping and personalizing and BOOM! Momma is paying $90 for that bitch!
So, for a spiff at work, I got a $25 TJ Maxx gift card, so since Andy and I were planning on meeting at Bdubs for dinner yesterday, and I had over an hour before he got to the restaurant, I decided to go!
But, seriously...look at the inside of this thing?!
I really wanted to look for pants. I'm in desperate need for some pants. Since I've lost all my baby weight, most of my pants are too big on me now. But, of course, when I have the money to spend, I don't find any pants that I like. So, what did I do? I went and looked at the purses.....and well, what do ya know? I find this beauty!

Seriously, it's huge, and I'm in love!! I can fit MY LIFE in this thing! Plus some! AND, it was only $39!! So, I paid $17 cuz I had my $25 gift card! GO ME!!!


Photobucket

1 comment :

Ashley Quarles said...

That bag from Thirty - One is one of my most favorite purses ever! I couldn't justify spending that much for it either, so I had a party and got it for free!