Thursday, October 18, 2012

I Love Fall!!!

Last night I went to Meijer after work to grab a few things to make dinner. Came home, Andy got home with Chloe shortly after, and then he took her outside to play in the leaves while he bagged them up!
While they were enjoying the wonderful Fall day, I was inside cooking dinner.




I wasn't very proud of the dinner that I made....idk, it just wasn't that good. But anyways, that's besides the point. I got a text from Andy, while he was outside, saying that I should come outside. So I grabbed my phone and went outside. Chloe was playing in the leaves!!! Soooo cute!!


 She was just running around back and forth! She loved it!!
 She was prancing around like she owned those leaves! She was literally like marching through the pile!
 And then she would dive into the pile, and just laugh and laugh and laugh!
 "Momma! Yook! I jump in the yeaves!"

And this is what I got when I asked her to give me a smile! I love my girl!!!










Photobucket

3 comments :

Laura said...

My daughter LOVES the leaves too! Chloe is adorable!

Unknown said...

So i just felt the need to comment on this post and let you know that she literally is the cutest thing ever!! I can't get over how much of a personality she has already! : ) Watch out mama she's going to turn heads when she walks into a room!!

Ashleigh Nichole said...

It looks like she had a blast please tell you played with her in them! How fun that would be :) I so miss being that little boo ;(