Wednesday, October 10, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • I have not been on a diet for the past like 2 weeks....and honestly, I really don't care.
  • We're not going to start working out again until next week, and that's fine with me!
  • I'm a little nervous to have to get on stage in front of HUNDREDS of people at the ACS walk in Downtown Detroit this weekend....eeeeek!
  • I'm a cheerleader for my work. Yep, I am!
  • I got $100 Nailco Dollars for my 5 year review yesterday (moneys that I can use at work for product, or Friday off) and I fully intend to use it on a day off and NOT for more product that I really don't need!
  • I had no intentions of buying the Pumpkin warmer from Scentsy, but the last minute LITERALLY of September, I decided to order it and I can't wait to get home today to unpack it and use it!!! Yay!!!
  • Andy's Dad bought us all new brushed nickle hardware for our house! Door knobs and hinges! Eeeek! So happy about this! Now Andy is getting all the light switch plates switched. It looks SO MUCH better then brass!!
Well, that's all for me! Go link up with Shannon and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to this week!

Photobucket

2 comments :

Unknown said...

ooh that's awesome on the brushed nickle hardware for your home. I agree, so much more modern than brass! Congrats on being a cheerleader for your work! between that and the piercings, I say you have a fun job :) I LOVE scentsy so much. I wish I was running out so I could buy more. But that stuff lasts and lasts (plus I buy like 10 scents at a time lol)

Leah {Lovely Life of Leah}

Unknown said...

I have been eating yucky too lately and have no desire to work out...blah.

I have just got my first scenty product and I am in love. Great, great products!! The turket is sooo cute!