Wednesday, October 31, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What WednesdayThis week I'm saying SO WHAT! If:

  • I went to work on Tuesday, but came home a few hours later sick....and what did I do?! Cleaned. Yep, I couldn't relax until the laundry was started, and the dishes were done. Just couldn't do it.
  • I hate weather! end.of.story
  • I'm wearing my Prom dress from 2004 to work today because I'm dressed up as Dead Cinderella for Halloween!
  • I really don't enjoy carving pumpkins anymore....the only reason I do it is to get the seeds!
  • I thoroughly enjoyed trashing my prom dress to get it ready for Halloween! It actually felt pretty good!!
  • I really don't have anything else to say SO WHAT! to this week....
Head over to Shannon's SWW and tell us what you are saying SO WHAT! to!

Photobucket