Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if:

  • I almost completely forgot to give Chloe some milk before she went to bed last night....and we almost got away with it, until she laid down and asked for it and wouldn't let it go....Damn!
  • I paid $29.55 for a pair of $80 Madden Girl boots on Amazon!
  • I'm trying to tell myself that I don't need a ThirtyOne bag that cost $90.....ugh....I want it! I need it, But I'm trying to tell myself that I can't have it!
  • I'm thinking about being a SAHM middle of next year. 
  • I REALLY want to start tracking my eating again...seems like I've been slowly gaining, and then I lose a little, and then gain again. So I need to push myself to start tracking! I've been doing good about not gaining a TON of weight, I'm only about 2 away from my goal still. So lets see if I can hit that.
  • I had NO faith in myself for Scentsy this month, but Lord, let me tell you! I did it! 1 party closed out last night, I'm over $800!! And I have another party this weekend! Whooo Hoooo!!! Maybe Mama will get that $90 bag after all!!
  • I'm addicted to this new show Mob Doctors.
  • Vampire Diaries is a bit more gory this season.....and I like it!
Head on over to Shannon's SWW and link up!!

Photobucket

5 comments :

Unknown said...

That's sooo awesome on your Scentsy! And heck yes I hope that $90 bag is yours... you've earned it Leah {Lovely Life of Leah}

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I love Mob Doctor! I always ask the Mr if I can be a nurse mob & get away with it :) & I love Vampire diaries this season! Its so much so far :)& way to go mamma on the sales!

Shannon Dew said...

How are you going to do her walls? 2 black and 2 pink?

Chell said...

Love your blog... holy cuteness!

Meg Smith said...

Yay for deals on Amazon! Do you ever ebay?! That's been my latest shopping obsession because you can find ANYTHING on there! So addicting!

Staying home is pretty awesome -- you just miss out on adult interactions!!

Good job with the Scentsy! I tried to sell Discovery Toys and failed miserably!!! I still buy them though!! ;)

Tracking what you eat is HARD. Especially during the colder months/holidays -- GOOD LUCK!!! I'll be starting it right around January 1!