Friday, October 5, 2012

Fab Fridays

Linking up with the Fabulous Laura from Between the Lines Blog!
What's Fab for me this Friday? Well, LOTS, actually!
Today is Tiger's day at work! We got to wear our Tigers gear to work and also tennis shoes. Which isn't a normal here at TNG. So you best believe I'm wearing my Tigers gear, all blue and orange!
Also Fabulous in my world this week, We are taking Chloe to see Disney On Ice tomorrow! I'm so totally stoked about this, and I just cannot wait to see her face when she sees those ice skaters on the ice!!! She's going to LOVE it!
And then last but not least, Sunday is my work event at Sound Board in Motor City! It's called Beauty Buzz and it's going to be awesome! I have my new dress that I'm wearing, and Andy will be getting dressed up and my Mother In Law is coming over to watch Chloe! It's going to be perfect!!! I'm going to try and take lots of pictures so that I can make a great post for you guys to look at!!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

Disney on Ice will be fun!! Beauty & the Beast is here, KP's favorite, but I just don't think she'd sit through the whole thing just yet.

Celeste @ The Motherhood Chronicles said...

Popping in from Laura's Fab Friday Link-up! Disney on Ice is so awesome! I loved going as a child, and can't wait to bring my daughter one day!

Anonymous said...

Disney On Ice sounds like it'll be a hit! Thanks for linking up. :)

Lacy said...

How exciting about Disney on Ice!! Have a great time..

Visiting from Laura's blog (Between The Lines).