Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Scentsy

It's been a few weeks since I've talked about my love for Scentsy! I've been super slow this month, and I feel like it's time to ramp it up a little bit!
First of all, all the holiday warmers are to die for! I cannot wait for my November Warmer and Scent of the month to come!! It's so so so cute!

If you are interested in this warmer, let me know! It will be available starting November 1st!! Along with the Scent of the Month for November which is Peppermint Dream! How amazing does that sound?
I know sometimes it helps to see the pictures of the stuff before purchasing, so here you go!

If you are at all interested in these, just leave me a comment with your email address and I will send you the info!
Also, for October, we have Tom the Turkey warmer, and Mandarin Moon (AH-Mazing!)
I really think that Mandarin Moon might be my favorite scent to date! I love it!

Let me know if you're interested in any of these!



Photobucket

1 comment :

Tiffany said...

Your love for Scentsy is definitely justified! If I hadn't recently ordered so many new o might be doing it again! haha!
Maybe my mom needs more... lol