Friday, October 26, 2012

Fab Friday!

Today I am linking up with Laura from Between the Lines Blog for Fab Fridays!
So, as you seen in yesterdays post, I got me this Fabulous purse! I love it so much! It seriously hold so much stuff! Before, with my little cross body's, I couldn't carry a Scentsy catalog with me at all times, or even my REAL camera! But, now! You better believe I have it all in there! I love it!
So, today....when I pulled up to my house after getting Chloe from day care, there were 2 packages on my front porch! Oooooh boy! I knew exactly what they were too!!!!
Ladies and Gents! I finally got my Pumpkin warmer, AND my boots that I ordered from Amazon! I was SOOOO happy!!! The pumpkin warmer was ordered on the last day of September, and I got the note in my order of scent bars that it was on back order....I was very upset, because all I wanted to do was plug the damn thing in and use it! Well, today, Ladies! I get to do that! Eeeeek!
And, as for my boots, I am wearing a pair of skinny jeans that are too big on me today JUST because I wanted to wear them. But you better believe that with my extra time this weekend, I'll be going to Old Navy for a pair of red skinnies, and then probably to Marshalls to see if I can find a few pairs of regular skinny jeans! This Momma is getting her sexy back! You best believe it!

So, on top of all that awesomeness, I also got promoted in my Scentsy business to Lead Consultant! I am so happy and proud of myself, and my team! We did an Great Job!!! And, I want to also let you know, that the Scentsy Buddies are still on sale BOGO!! And now, not only is it these Buddies
But, NOW......Pookie is part of it too!!!!

How awesome is that! So, hurry and start your Christmas shopping!!! cseed.scentsy.us


Photobucket

2 comments :

Our Home Grown Adventures said...

Hey :) I'm visiting from Laura's blog.
Love love love the boots!

Hope you have a great weekend
-Liane x

Lacy said...

How cute is that pumpkin scentsy warmer. Love the boots. :)

Visiting from Laura's blog (Between The Lines). Hope you have a great weekend.