Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

So What Wednesday
This week I'm saying SO WHAT! if:

  • My cramps are so bad, I literally have to breath through then as if I'm having contractions....
  • I got my ear pierced at work yesterday.
  • Now I want to get 2 other piercings....oh boy!
  • Somehow I spent a lot of money this past weekend and left myself with only $22 to get me through the week :-/
  • I was $20 away from hitting my $1,000 for Scentsy for the month on the 30th of September, so I placed an order for myself.
  • My weekends are booked solid through the end of October. Work events and Scentsy parties! I love it!
  • I'm hoping to be getting the Galaxy S 3 this month!
  • Chloe checks Andy's butt when he farts and says "no poo"!
  • I'm pretty sure I drink more coffee then water! Oh well though, that's ok....coffee IS water, right?
What are you saying SO WHAT! to this week? Go link up with Shannon and tell us!

Photobucket

7 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

ooohhhhh what other piercings do you want?!

Liz said...

Umm yeah, coffee is TOTALLY water. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello Crystal! Found you at the So What Wednesday Blog Hop ^^ You have a really nice blog, liked it a lot so I'm following! Hope you get a chance to visit my blog too and take a look around xx
N O I R E D A M E

Unknown said...

omg where do you work now?! please tell me it's a place that officially does piercings and it's not like a 'accident with the stapeler' type sitch! ;D
Leah {Lovely Life of Leah}

Carrin said...

I leave myself short on funds every single payday. For some reason as soon as the bills are paid all the free money needs to be spent as quickly as possible. My husband's favorite thing to say to me is "you must hate money because you have to get rid of it as quickly as you can!"

Rachel said...

There's totally water in coffee ;) LOL!

And my cramps have always been like contractions. I have to breathe through them and sometimes get in different positions. So I have to ask,... now that I'm days from having my first baby... is THAT what I should expect my actual contractions to be like??

Unknown said...

My husband just got the Galaxy 3 and I am so jealous of his phone...now I want one. Sadly im not up for a new phone till January :( boooo