Monday, May 14, 2012

25 Things



I was tagged by my cousin Shannon for a little random 25 things....I'm not sure I'll be able to come up with 25 things, but here goes nothing.....
  1. I'm adopted.
  2. I spend a few of my infant months in foster care homes.
  3. I love Mediterranean food! Love, like I could eat it every day of my life!
  4. I'm deathly afraid of clowns....like, freak the fuck out, afraid!
  5. I'm always scared that I'm not a good enough Mom.
  6. Like Shannon, I've never mowed the lawn...nor do I ever plan to!
  7. I am so anal over the smallest things!
  8. I am a VERY punctual person!
  9. I'm addicted to my Kindle
  10. I'm hardcore addicted to coffee
  11. I'm scared to live in a bigger house
  12. I was made fun of REALLY bad in middle school
  13. I'd never have started this blog if it wasn't for my cousin Shannon!
  14. Husband and I are 6 years apart
  15. I have a thing for teenage geared shows
  16. I'm not a fan of sweets, but I love me some chocolate when Aunt Flo arrives.
  17. Never in my life have I ever stuck to a work out plan. Or a diet plan....
  18. I secretly miss my blonde hair!
  19. If I could pay for my parents to move back down state, I would.
  20. I sometimes wish I could meet my birth mother. Just out of curiosity.
  21. I'm a very emotional person. Sometimes, it's a bad thing.
  22. I get motion sick in the car.
  23. I'm afraid of heights
  24. I hate that Chloe has to go to Day Care.
  25. I'm a total cat person. Not sure I'll ever want a dog.
Well, there you have it. I'm sure some of you already knew most of those things! Now, it's your turn!!
  1. Audra @ A Little Bit of Rain
  2. Stepha @ Ecstatically Us
  3. Mallory @ I'm Mallory and These are my Thoughts
  4. Laura @ Moments with the Mays

Photobucket

1 comment :

Shannon Dew said...

I wish you lived closer! That's all!