Wednesday, May 30, 2012

So What! Wednesday



Linking up with Shannon over at Life After I "Dew" for another week of saying So What!
This week I'm saying So What! if:
  • Our house is seriously looking so blah lately because of this whole moving thing!
  • Having to sing the ABC's about 10 times on the car ride home from day care is the one thing that makes Chloe and this Mama smile!!
  • We might have to buy stock in all things Mickey Mouse Clubhouse....Chloe is OBSESSED!
  • I painted Chloe's toes on Sunday!
  • Yesterday was my 21 days doing the 30 Day/300 Ab challenge. But I'm not going to post another update until 30 days I think....I don't think I've shown any improvement...maybe I just don't see it in myself?
  • Maybe I don't see any difference because I wasn't doing it right. I literally just started pushing myself to the the stupid wide leg cross things and the v up ones. Ugh, they kill me, but I think those are the reason I haven't noticed much difference. So we shall see what my 30 day looks like....
  • We took Chloe to a water park for the first time on Saturday and I didn't even take any pictures....the memories are all in my head!
  • Not only is Chloe attached to one lovey, but she has found the one that we keep in her diaper bag, and now she MUST always have it for nap and bed time...oh goodness! I guess I'll take 2 loveys over a binky though. Thank God we got her off that and the bottle before 18 months old! 
  • Chloe's birthday is in just 2.5 months, and I have NOTHING planned....what am I going to do?! I guess I just need to wait and see what our address is going to be before we send invitations. LOL!
Well, I think that's about it for now. Make sure to hop on over to Shannon's post at Life After I "Dew"!!

Photobucket

4 comments :

Shannon Dew said...

I've done nothing for the birthday either! This time last year it was all planned! Ahhhhh!!!

Unknown said...

Stopping by from SWW! Sooo many ppl have had amazing luck with the 30 day ab challenge... maybe it'll all catch up on day 30?

Liz said...

Stopping over from LIAD - your daughter is adorable. And if she loves Mickey Mouse, the birthday party is EASY!!! Red, black and all things Mickey!

http://accordingtol1128.blogspot.com

Olga said...

I really need to check out this ab challenge! I've been seeing it all over the blogs!

http://olgasrecord.blogspot.com/