Monday, May 7, 2012

Weekend Recap

I don't really have much more for you this Monday then just a weekend recap. We had a pretty busy weekend. For the most part it wasn't too bad, but it was busier then most. Saturday was Husbands Dad's birthday and we were supposed to go over to his house for the weekend, but he decided to go out somewhere else and didn't accept our offer to drive out. So we ended up not doing that. We did have my Nieces First Communion Saturday evening though. That was fun! Full Church service and dinner after. Now, I actually have a story about this. I had a super cute outfit picked out for Chloe to wear. Pink and white stripe dress with a teal cardi to go over it. Chloe laid down for a nap around 1 something, and woke up around 3:30....Just in time to get her to wake up enough and get ready and be at church by 5, I thought....But that wasn't the case. She woke up around 3 ish screaming and crying like she was in some kind of pain. I thought that maybe she had to go poo poo. She's been having a hard time with this every once in a while, so that's automatically what I thought it was. She was showing all her normal "I have to poo" signs. So I went and got Husband for some help and we did what we always do. But, No poo. So we just let her rest a little and then tried to get her dressed and ready to go. She REFUSED to wear the dress that I had sitting out for her. So I got another dress out, and she didn't want to wear that one either. But she wasn't AS against that one, so we went with it. Then, the shoes? Cute sandles? Yea, NOT! Guess again....the only shoes she would allow us to get NEAR her feet were her dirty tennis shoes that she wears to day care. Ugh....whatever. Lets just go. 
On the way to the church I said to Chloe "Are you going to be cranky and difficult at church today?" 
"Nooooo"
Daddy - "I'll bet my life savings against that!"

On the way out of church
Daddy-"Boy am I glad I didn't bet my life savings!"

Seriously! She was SOOOOO good during the service! Like an Angel! I was shocked! The way she was before we left the house, I would have never thought.
So, by this time it was WAY past her dinner time, and we hadn't even gotten to the restaurant yet, so we stopped for McDonalds for Chloe so she could eat something right now. Got her some Chicken nuggets and apples. So she was good while we ate. And she still decided that she was a little hungry for a whole helping and a half of brocolli while we were eating. So that was good. She did really good with my parents and brother and sister-in-law. She loved my niece, and my Dad best of all. And by the end of the night she was giving hugs and kisses out everywhere. So that was really good!!! 
Sunday, I had planned for a really fun and exciting Mommy Daughter day out. Daddy went golfing for his best buds birthday. But once Chloe and I got out to Target for a few things, she was tired....so we went home, ate lunch and she took an hour and a half long nap. Woke up watched a little bit of MMCH and then went to BRU for some new bath toys. And that was the extent of our great, fabulous Mommy Daughter day. Not exactly how I wanted it to go, but oh well. We had fun with it...besides when she was crying for her Daddy.....yea. I'm pretty sure she saw a white car at BRU....she pointed to it, got a really sad, pouty lip look on her face and said "Daddy...." and started crying. I died.....yea, She loves him.
Next Weekend is Mothers Day and my Daddy's birthday. They live up north, so I won't be seeing them, but We will be doing something fun for MY day. So, you will see that post next week, I'm sure!
Happy Monday all...have a Great Week!!

Photobucket

No comments :