Thursday, May 31, 2012

Currently



Some things that I am currently loving...
  • Reading the 50 Shades Trilogy! I just can't get enough of it....I'm on the 2nd book right now.

  • That I don't have HFM anymore!
  • My new Hot Pink shorts from Target!!! OMG....enough said! And because I loved them so much, I got a pair of light blue ones to wear on Memorial Day too!
  • McDonald's Iced Coffee's!!! Specifically the mocha one! With cream and sugar!
  • And since we're talking about coffee....Mocha Coconut Frapp from Sarbucks. Ugh, kills me! I can't get enough! Not good for the waist!
  • My new hot pink nail polish!

  • This warm weather that we are had. But now looking forward to a cool down. 
  • That Chloe's bangs are getting long enough to be clipped back now!
  • That we are getting closer and closer to moving out. The packing has begun!
Well Ladies, that's about all for now!
Don't forget about my giveaway too! Make sure you enter!!



Photobucket

No comments :